- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
Modern architecture, in new and existing environments, creates customized and highly recognizable living spaces that emphasize fantastic features. Sefar’s fabrics substantially contribute to design possibilities in the area of façades as well as interior applications. Sefar's fabrics are used in remarkable buildings around the world and designers take advantage of the breadth of the Sefars' product’s diversity.
SEFAR Architecture VISION fabric interlayers are black precision fabrics, which are laminated in a glass composite, generally with a one-sided metallic coating or additional printing, for use on façades. Double-sided coating and printing are also possible and ideal for facade fins and louvers.
SEFAR Architecture VISION fabrics lend your façade incomparable elegance and aesthetics. The combination of the metallic treatment, three-dimensionality, and virtually unlimited colour and motif design options creates a vibrant, iridescent, exciting, and irresistible look for your façade. At the same time, the fabrics positively influence the physics of the building by reducing thermal heat gain through high energy reflection. The interior, black side of the fabric ensures a clear view outside from inside the building. This is the so-called 'one-way vision effect.'
A multitude of colours and designs open up new perspectives for visual design. Here, we are presenting three, recent projects that utilized SEFAR Architecture VISION fabrics in their building envelope. These display both Sefar’s internationality as well as the versatility of SEFAR Architecture VISION fabrics.
Creative and functional architectural fabrics
SEFAR Architecture VISION fabrics are often used in interior areas, mostly with double-sided metallic coating and, if necessary, also color printing. This allowsfor the creation of architectural and design highlights in the area of partition walls or railing panels.
SEFAR Architecture fabric&light fabrics are translucent, photometric PVDF fabrics with acoustic and light-diffusing properties for use in illuminated ceilings and walls, lamellar constructions, room dividers, or acoustic sails, to name a few.
A number of different installation systems are available.
SEFAR Architecture fabric&weather is a 100% PTFE-based fabric with industry leading levels of light translucency for use in tensile membrane designs. Available in closed and open-mesh solutions to achieve complete weather protection as well as aesthetic, textile building envelopes. For example, for membrane and lamellar constructions, Fabric Facades, folding and kinetic canopies, roofing, and awnings.