- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
Our qualified and motivated employees are on duty every day to serve and assist our global clientele. Their commitment guarantees our continued business success. Flexibility, willingness to learn and adapt, collaboration between colleagues and striving to bring about lasting improvements all play major roles in this success. Sefar is in search for a filtration specialist to join our dynamic Sales force for the mining filtration market in the Philippines.
Responsible for the sustainable growth of both sales revenue and profit with company products in the respective Filtration applications for new prospects and existing customers. This will be accomplished firstly by a structured sales approach, incorporating sales strategies implementation, customer analysis, technical advice, and follow up. The clear focus is closing the sales. Secondly by the identification of new sales opportunities with the new prospects and existing customers.
Acquisition of new customers in alignment to strategic directions
Identification of new business opportunities
Management of the entire sales process from start until completion
Manage and enhance sales services to the existing customer base
Compilation of technical sketches for the fabrication department
Update/input of customer information into Sales CRM database system on timely basis
Other duties as assigned
Completed Bachelor's degree preferably in technical/engineering
Able to understand technical terms and drawings
At least 3 – 5 years of technical sales experience with majority of sales are in B2B
Must have experience in Mining industry
Experience in other process industry such as in Chemical, Petrochemical/Refinery, Food and Pharmaceutical are good but not a must
Knowledge of mining applications of the industry in detail by flow-charts, characteristics of processes use of equipment and filter media
Knowledge of the key players such as end-customer, competitors and OEM, decision making process and strategies, competition and respective value proposition
Must have working experience with a MNC or reputable SME
Must have own car
Willing to travel between Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao area
Willing to travel to other countries for meetings or trainings
Exposure to CRM platform
Have proven sales track record
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong customer rapport
Sefar cultivates a cooperative style of leadership and promotes personal responsibility and initiative, creativity, independence, and inter-departmental cooperation. With targeted training and education, we ensure that we are prepared for new challenges.
Write to us using the contact on the right hand side.
Sumit your application before December 15th, 2019.
Have we piqued your interest? Do you fulfill the requirements? Please contact:
Mr. Suparman Subhan
Human Resource and Administration Executive