- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
E-Textiles combine the advantages of two worlds – the flexible shape of polymeric fabrics and the functional flexibility of electronics. Sefar offers tailor made solutions for automotive, medical, airspace, solar and energy storage industries.
Over the past few years, Sefar has developed an extensive technology portfolio for Smart Fabrics on the basis of electrically conductive fabrics. These fabrics are often used in industry as intermediate products. For example, the flexible, textile character of the fabric and its open knit (permeability) enable 3D deformation and integration into injection-molded parts. Fabrics for functional integration are unique. Entirely new applications would be impossible without them. Furthermore, the use of Sefar fabrics can radically simplify existing production processes.
SEFAR PowerHeat fabric is a light and highly air permeable heating fabric. Our heating fabrics are made according to the customer’s needs.
Our fabrics are used for measuring physical variables. They are lightweight, have a high air-permeability and are used in the transport and security industries.
Sefar produces highly conductive foils and fabrics as transparent electrodes for lighting devices.
Fabric based electrodes for several types of solar cells.
SEFAR PowerShield fabrics are light and highly air permeable shielding fabrics with electromagnetic field attenuations up to 40 dB.
Sefar's fabric circuit board combines the flexible shape of fabrics and the functional flexibility of electronics.