- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
SEFAR Architecture Vision is a new textile made of special black monofilaments. The basic product range includes six fabrics made of two different threads with different mesh apertures from 25 to 70%. Several metals like aluminium, copper, chrome, titanium, gold or an aluminium/copper combination are used to coat the fabric on one side. This metallic side is also printable while the backside remains neutrally black and offers a lightly reduced transparency to the outside. Laminated inside glass SEFAR Architecture Vision adds a soft textile structure to the glass and reduces solar heat gain and glare if it is used as facade or roof element.
Sefar has registred the Vision fabric for the famous iF product design award
and has been assigned.
An international jury has awarded this product. In total 2486 products of 1016 participants from 39 countries have applied for the treasured iF product design award. Therewith Sefar won through in a very qualified and international competition environment.
The iF product design award for Vision is in line with the successful awards for the innovative products from Sefar Architecture Solutions.
After the already received:
■ Material award 2008:
for the photometric and acoustic
■ Product design award 2008:
for the modular clamping system Light
■ Innovationspreis Textil und Objekt:
for the Vision fabric line
the iF product design award for SEFAR Architecture Vision is alread the forth award in series.