- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
The electronic industry is one of the most demanding among all screen printing applications. This is where screen printing must achieve the highest reproduction requirements, standardized production processes and exactly defined printing parameters. Screen printing mesh parameters, such as high tensile strength, dimensional stability, extended lifetime and the best ink release behavior are of great importance. The following pages show Sefar’s specialized solutions for this industry.
The printed circuit board industry uses screen printing which is still the most economical and fastest way to print PCB solder masks etch resist, legends and single multi-layers.
Membrane switches are commonly used to connect signal command devices such as keypads and buttons to the function circuitry of an appliance.
Touchscreens enable the user to interact directly with the display to work with the displayed information. Well-known examples are smartphones and tablets.