- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
In healthcare technology quality, reliability and innovation are crucial success factors. Sefar offers a wide range of precision meshes and highly functional membranes for use in medical technology as well as implants or diagnostic devices in patients.
To meet the ever-increasing demands of medical technology, Sefar has developed a wide range of solutions (SEFAR MEDIFAB, SEFAR MEDITEX) that are unique in terms of functionality and performance.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing technology (class 7 cleanroom) allows us to create customized solutions that adhere to the highest quality standards (ISO 13485, ISO 10993 and USP VI) for all applications; also, our products are available worldwide. Whether for filtration, separation or protection, our precision fabrics and combinations of them allow targeted usage; the resulting versatility and efficiency make them extremely impressive.
A global team of experts allows Sefar to support the R & D departments of our customers worldwide. Therefore, enabling the quick development of innovative and sustainable solutions. Whether pleated elements for an efficient filtration surface, laser-cut fabric parts for precision instruments or ultrasonic-welded shapes – Sefar has the experience, the know-how and the corresponding processing capabilities for a wide range of materials (PET, PA, PEEK).
Sefar test strips are fast and reliable. Their homogeneous woven structure and hydrophilic surface allow excellent spreading and wicking.
SEFAR MEDIFAB fabric having a mesh aperture of < 20 µm ensures that during an infusion no foreign particles enter the patient’s bloodstream.
SEFAR MEDIFAB fabrics − in the form of ribbons, pleated elements, tubes and bags − increase the performance of perfusion filters and venous/cardio reservoirs.
SEFAR MEDIFAB fabric as a single-layer overlay or SEFAR MEDITEX ACC as a multi-layer overlay allow unsurpassable professional treatment of different wounds.
SEFAR MEDITEX PORE allows precise pressure adjustment, ventilation and aeration of components without the risk of contamination.
SEFAR MEDIFAB fabric makes production of the highest quality elements for stents and other implants possible.
SEFAR MEDIFAB and SEFAR MEDITEX allow the production of customized components for use in a wide range of medical applications.