- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
Panel lights are becoming larger and flexible. With SEFAR TCS Planar, Sefar has the answer to the need for a highly conductive, transparent electrode; a foil-like substrate containing slightly protruding, fine metallic wires.
This substrate can be coated using common wet or vacuum methods. Due to the high conductivity of the solid metal wires, large area devices with homogeneous lighting can be produced without the need for shunt lines.
Roll to roll processing ability has already been demonstrated by Fraunhofer FEP, and CSEM has proven the concept of printed low-cost, large-area OLEDs. Several other institutes and companies are also working with SEFAR TCS Planar on applications such as Organic Light Emitting Diodes (OLED), Organic Light Emitting Electrochemical Cell (OLEC) and Electroluminescence (EL).
For some years it has been a goal to produce wafer-thin, flexible lamps using OLED technology. An OLED works very efficiently and, unlike an LED, it is not a point-of-light source, but the light is generated evenly over large areas (surface or panel light). SEFAR TCS will allow you to bring OLED lamps to a new dimension.
Printed, large-area and flexible OLED on SEFAR TCS Planar. Made by CSEM in a CTI project.
Printed, large-area OLED on SEFAR TCS Planar. Made by CSEM in a CTI project.
Flexible, large-area OLED on SEFAR TCS Planar, roll-to-roll vacuum processed, encapsulated. Made by Fraunhofer FEP.
Flexible OLEC devices on SEFAR TCS Planar, solution processed, made by Umea University.
Flexible and large-area electrochemical cells were prepared on SEFAR TCS Planar by the spray-depositing method under ambient air conditions. Uniform light emission with brightness over 100cd/m² and conversion efficiency of 3.4 cd/A was achieved.
3 x 0.5 m flexible EL lamp with Sefar technology, 300 cd/m²
The SEFAR TCF and TCS electrodes developed for EL have a very high conductivity which enables large formats to be produced, lower requirements on the bus bar and a lower energy consumption. Moreover, they have high flexibility and high mechanical resistance (stretchability).
SEFAR TCS Planar is more suitable for the conventional preparation method while SEFAR TCF is destined for production by an inverted method, which is a patented technology by Sefar AG.