- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
The SEFAR PowerShield fabrics are hybrid woven fabrics consisting of PET and copper monofilaments.
Electrically insulated surface
Soft: can be placed close to the surface
that needs to be shielded
Light weight (< 90 g/m²)
Thin (0.1 mm)
High air permeability (> 8000 l/m²/s)
Large shielding areas (> 1 m width, unlimited length)
Electromagnetic field attenuations up to 40 dB
Can be laminated into customer's product
At a typical WLAN frequency of 2.4 GHz, over 30 dB can be reached, which means that over 99.9% of the signal is blocked.
PowerShield PS01 – fabric for shielding of electromagnetic field with arbitrary (i.e. circular) polarization direction.
PowerShield PS03 – fabric for shielding of electromagnetic field with directed linear polarization.