- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
To cope with the demanding environment of the various industries, Sefar has developed a Smart Fabric range in order to maximize the customer`s value. Our fabrics not only satisfy a single purpose, e.g. filtration, but can also, for instance, be made to generate heat, used as transparent electrodes, to illuminate or sense physical parameters.
Human hair vs. fine yarn
Double layer weave
«Electronic fabrics», combine the advantages of two worlds – the flexible shape of standard fabrics and the functional flexibility of electronics. Our Smart Fabrics often consist of a polymer fabric as a basis with woven-in electrically conductive filaments. The filaments may be pure copper wires, steel wires, twisted yarn, conductively plated yarn and many more.
Type: plain wire, twisted yarn, tinsel, coated multifilament, stranded wire
Material: Cu, Cu-alloys, Ag, Au, Al, Mo, Ti, W, …
Diameters: 20 μm...2,000 μm
With an additional surface treatment, other special features, such as corrosion protection, better contact resistance, higher chemical resistance, electrical isolation and others, can be achieved with one product.
Coated wires material: Ag, Sn, Ni, Pt, PEDOT, carbon, ...
Isolated wires material: PU, PET, PI, PA, ...
Sefar has the ability to fully coat their fabrics. Thus, e.g. with a polymer-based fabric, a sheet resistance of approximately 1.0 Ω/sq is conceded or the optics are changed so that you have a full metallic look.
Material: Al, Ag, Cu, Au, Cr, Mo, Ti, TiOx, Sn, SiOx, alloys, …