- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
Can be cut to almost any shape: the electrode matrix of several electrodes over the whole surface guarantees the current distribution and thus evenly heats the whole surface area.
Excellent temperature homogenity
The electric power supply bars are placed side-by-side, e.g. along one fabric edge
Compatible with injection/back-injection mold processes
Compatible with thermoforming processes
Quick heat-up due to its light weight
Energy efficient: high temperatures are attained with low electrical power
Up to 1000 W/m² heat transfer when exposed to air
Up to 10-25 kW/m² heat transfer possible when exposed to liquids and composites
High air permeability
Safety: no overheating, even when partially destructed
Other power/voltage configurations are also available.
SEFAR PowerHeat NT fabrics are tailored towards our customer needs.
Available as roll goods: the fabric can be cut to the customer’s desired shape
Dynamic heating adjustment by PWM (pulse width modulation) control
Fabric can be sewn or laminated
Available in several different power densities and voltages