- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
With around 190 years experience in the manufacture of precision fabrics, Sefar offers market-leading fabric technology in the milling industry – from yarn to fabric, precisely tuned for each type of purifier. The range includes PET, PA fabrics for efficient screening in all stages of your process. All fabrics conform to current FDA and EU regulations.
SEFAR NYTAL PET-GG
Connector sleeves from SEFAR TETEX MULTI fabrics provide permanent, secure and flexible connections between the screening machine and the inlets and outlets of plansifters or other purifiers and cleaning machines. These specifically-developed components ensure a precise fit to the connection. Connector sleeves that comply with food-product standards and regulations can be produced on request.
Sefar also offers a wide range of accessories to help your Sefar fabrics perform their best. For example, the use of SEFAR Pneumapp 2 stretching tables and SEFAR Tensocheck 100-R and Quicktal adhesives ensure optimal stretching of your screen.
A large selection of screen cleaners ensures consistently high throughput.
Furthermore, you can also find a wide variety of other helpful tools.
Our products meet the specific needs of these filtration applications and are successfully running all over the world on all known purifier brands and OEMs, such as:
The fabrics of the SEFAR NYTAL PA and PET range are made from yarns that contain only substances recognized as safe for use with foodstuffs.
FDA Code of Federal Regulations (USA), Food and Drugs, Art. 21, Section 177.1500
for PA, 177.1630 for PET (indirect foodstuff additional material: polymers)
Regulation (EU) No 1935/2004 of the Commission dated 27 Oct. 2004 on materials
and articles made of plastic and are intended to come into contact with foodstuffs
Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 of the Commission dated 14 Jan. 2011 on materials
and articles made of plastic that are intended to come into contact with foodstuffs
Our subsidiaries and selected representatives around the world are pleased to advise all customers individually.