- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
Dust bags are used in a large variety of applications and industries. Especially where dry powder particles need to be filtered from airflow and where particles aren’t allowed to enter the atmosphere. Whether it’s in the food industry or in the chemical, mineral & environmental industry, Sefar offers tailor-made solutions for all kinds of dust collector bags.
Sefar manufactures filter sleeves in styles to suit most models and types of dust collectors.
Bags fabricated to specification from selected needlefelts and woven fabrics.
Our vast range of available felts in various weights and surface treatments, combined with local state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, allow us to offer you the best solution for your individual application.
Sefar filter bags for dust filtration systems are available in many types. Please contact us for further information. More details about our specially developed dust collector bags for the life science industry, can be found at SEFAR PHARMA GMP Bags. In the mineral industry, especially in theTiO2, we recommend Sefar bag house filters.
SEFAR TETEX NF dust filters are made from high-quality needle-felt.
The oil- and water-repellant felts (NFI) are also available in an antistatic version (NFIA).
For low pressure filters, a PET needle-felt of 350 g/m² is used
For high pressure filters and PET filter bags a 500g/m² needle-felt is used
Our subsidiaries and selected representatives around the world are pleased to advise all customers individually.