- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
The Sefar coolant product range is dedicated to filters using cooling fluids in the metalworking industry, steel mills and automotive sector. The main advantage of Sefar filter fabrics, compared to traditional media, is the possibility of keeping filter efficiency and the average flow rate at extremely high levels. By using Sefar filter belts, perfectly purified coolants provide a very good surface finish and a longer tool lifetime.
> Improved filtration capacity
Maximized number of pores
> Higher throughput possilbe
Unique particle retention
> Perfectly purified coolant
Smooth fabric surface
> Provides good cake release
Superior tracking stability
> Extended service life reduces costs
In collaboration with leading manufacturers custom-made filter belts for coolant filtration have been developed for vacuum, pressure, suction and gravity filtration systems. The belts are tailor-made to the requirements of equipment. In addition to the innovative closure system, edge sealing, magnetic strips and transport bars are available to perfectly suit your application.
Belt closure customized, particle tight, quick and easy installation
Coated edges to guarantee perfect sealing
Embeded contactless magnetic stripes
Transport bars for large vacuum filter
For a simple and efficient belt installation, Sefar offers helpful mounting aids.
Most closures can be re-opened after having been closed.
Our products meet the specific needs of these filtration applications and are successfully running all over the world on all known coolant filter belt brands and OEMs, such as:
Blechtechnic (Deckel Maho)
Fuhr Filter Technology
Mann & Hummel
Vacuum belt filters
Hydrostatic belt filters
Pressure belt filters
Sefar’s ‘Double Layer Weave’ technology mechanically combines fine filter fabric with robust supporting fabric. When compared to traditional filter media, SEFAR TETEX DLW Coolant maintains a higher flow rate, while at the same time providing improved particle retention.
The new designed SEFAR TETEX DLW Coolant has a higher filtration capacity while at the same time providing an improved particle retention. We offer solutions for your challenging processes and match every task of coolant filtration in small and large centralized systems. Furthermore, optional belt edge sealing, transport bars, magnetic stripes and special user-friendly belt closures complete our offer.