- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
The mechanical properties of thin membranes can be improved dramatically by strengthening them through the use of a grid material integrated into the membrane itself.
Sefar’s woven, non-shedding monofilament fabrics with large open area are the ideal reinforcement media; these add strength and reduce swelling of the membrane while allowing high throughput rates.
PEEK and fluorinated products for chemically aggressive environments
or high temperature applications
Excellent thickness uniformity
Unique precision woven fabric geometry
Several surface treatments for all fabric types
Low to no extractables
Wide range of mesh openings, thicknesses and materials
Thinnest material available
No sharp protrusions
Variety of thermoplastic films
More turbulence – less fouling (unique precision woven fabric geometry)
Reduced build-up of solids on the membrane surface (increased drainage due to three dimensional fabric structure)
No damage to membrane (smooth surface, uniform thickness and no extraneous particles)
Wide field of application (high performance fibers for temperature and chemical resistance)
Little resistance – high open area (maximized open area by use of unique thin yarn)
Improved adhesion between membrane and woven layer (different surface treatments)
Additional information on our fabrication capabilities can be found by following the links below:
Please call us for further information. We will also gladly send you fabric samples!
Further details can also be found in the technical list 'SEFAR Open Mesh fabrics' under Downloads.