- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
SEFAR MEDIFAB products are designed to fit the high quality requirements of the healthcare industry. SEFAR MEDIFAB open mesh fabrics are woven structures composed of monofilament yarns, typically polyester (PET) and polyamide (PA). The materials are FDA- compliant and are utilized for medical filtrations and diagnostics applications.
SEFAR MEDIFAB fabrics pass all relevant biocompatibility test of USP Class VI and ISO 10993. In addition, certified tests prove that SEFAR MEDIFAB fabrics are non-cytotoxic, non-hemolytic, non-pyrogenic and show no sensitization.
These highly precise and biocompatible filter fabrics are known for their high throughput rates and excellent particle retention efficiencies. Sefar offers the widest available selection of materials in many different weave types and fabrications.
ISO 9001, ISO 13485 quality system and ISO 14001 environment management system
Passes USP plastics class VI tests
Raw materials comply with FDA 21 CFR 178
Non-hemolytic, non-cytotoxic, low extractable
Biocompatible according to ISO 10993-ff
Precision monofilament fabrics having defined surface characteristics
Validated production process in accordance with EU-GMP guidelines
Customer specific fabrication in a clean room class 7 (ISO 14644-1)
Precise fabric dimensions
Homogeneous material properties
Exceptional lot-to-lot consistency
Well-defined surface characteristics
High throughput rates
Excellent particle retention efficiencies
Non-shedding due to monofilament yarn
High wicking rates due to specific weave constructions
Excellent wettability thanks to hydrophilic coating
Unrivaled two-dimensional stability
Additional information can be found by following the links below:
All SEFAR MEDIFAB fabrics can be tailored to customer specification and converted into customer specific solutions (clean room class 7) such as ribbons, tubes, pleats, bags shaped parts etc.
For further information and fabric samples, please select the preferred contact option on the right.