- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
Stamped pieces are convenient for insert molding and are made from Sefar fabrics by a cold, laser or ultrasonic stamping process.
Cold stamping is the most economical process and provides standard-tolerance pieces with edges that are not sealed. Cold stamping is possible for all fabrics. Piece dimensions range up to 1000 x 1000 mm
Laser stamping provides a heat-sealed edge. Maximum dimensions are 480 x 480 mm
Ultrasonic stamping is available for fabrics having mesh openings < 400 µm. It ensures tight tolerances and provides high-quality sealed edges which do not fray
Stamped discs with a diameter range of 6 to 95 mm are possible. Multilayer pieces are possible
Stamped pieces are packed into sealed PE bags
Stamped pieces made of SEFAR MEDIFAB fabrics are double bagged
The label contains the following standard information:
manufacturer, material, outer dimensions, manufacturing date, order number, batch number
If it is packed according to medical standards (double-layer packaging), the label is attached to the inner bag
Almost unlimited range of shapes (various technologies)
Suited for healthcare applications (SEFAR MEDIFAB, double bag)
Non-fraying edges (depending on selected technology)
For industry/application specific use please see links below:
For further information and fabric samples, please select the preferred contact option on the right.