- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
Sefar offers a wide range of synthetic fabrics in open and closed mesh for conveying and drying products. Our vacuum dryer belts are made of PET polymer – selected according to your needs.
Belt fabrics offering different pore sizes for different solid contents (viscosity) of products
Customized solutions that meet the industry’s most demanding requirements (e.g. high temperatures, chemical resistance and long lifetime)
Integrated production: all crucial steps from yarn production, weaving, finishing and fabrication of ready-to-use belts
Around 190 years of experience in the food industry. With over 40 years supplying belts for vacuum belt dryers
All belt fabrics and closures are recommended for applications in the food industry and are compliant with food safety regulations
Unique permeability settings allow steam to penetrate the fabric and eliminate bubble formation while sustaining performance with solid content > 30%
Precision controlled fabric finishing provides low shrinkage/elongation and efficient belt alignment as well as long service life. Suitable for application temperature of up to 180 °C.
Fast and easy installation supported by efficient closing system.
Smooth surface makes product release easy and reduces particle entrapment in the pores of the fabric.
Food safety compliancy
All components comply with food safety regulations during full service life.
We manufacture dimensionally precise SEFAR TETEX DRY fabrics for any type and any size of application, equipment or machine. Choose from our various fastening solutions and different edge enhancement possibilities that would best suit your requirements.
The choice for the most commonly utilized drying spectrum
SEFAR TETEX DRY PET fabrics are suitable for application temperatures of up to 140° C. Usage at 140 – 160 °C is possible but not recommended as it will result in reduced service life and higher belt elongation. Between 140 – 180 °C a special selection of SEFAR TETEX DRY fabrics can be beneficial depending on environmental conditions as well as type of product.
A new dimension in vacuum belt drying
Our products meet the specific needs of these filtration applications and are successfully running all over the world on all known vacuum dryer belt brands and OEMs, such as:
Food & Biotech Engineers
A selection of different pore sizes allows optimum drying at maximum air/vapor permeability.
Excellent cake release, superb quality and lifetime, ensures efficient and cost-effective drying. All fabrics and materials comply with current FDA or EU regulations on food safety.
The fabrics of the SEFAR TETEX DRY range are made from yarns that contain only substances recognized as safe for use with foodstuffs.
FDA Code of Federal Regulations (USA), Food and Drugs, Art. 21
(indirect foodstuff additional material: polymers)
Regulation (EU) No 1935/2004 of the Commission dated 27 Oct. 2004 on materials
and articles made of plastic and are intended to come into contact with foodstuffs
Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 of the Commission dated 14 Jan. 2011 on materials
and articles made of plastic that are intended to come into contact with foodstuffs
Our subsidiaries and selected representatives around the world are pleased to advise all customers individually.