- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
In a disc filter, two round plates that are securely connected to each other, at the outer periphery, form a horizontally rotating filter disc. Usually, several discs are arranged on a shaft at a certain distance. Sefar manufactures innovative solutions for all different types of horizontal disc filters used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, food and life science industries.
Sefar’s filter discs are characterized by their precise fit and easy installation.
The disc edges can be fabricated using laser cutting, hemmed or taped with optional cord. In our wide range of filter materials (polypropylene, polyester, PEEK and PTFE fabric), we can supply you with the optimal solution for your application’s chemical and thermal requirements.
Our products meet the specific needs of these filtration applications and are successfully running all over the world on all known horizontal disc filters brands and OEMs, such as:
Sefar’s Double Layer Weave technology combines fine filter fabric together with a rugged backer cloth.
SEFAR TETEX DLW fabrics are produced in our European facilities to meet the highest quality requirements and offer definite advantages:
Largest selection of polymeres
Largest selection of pore sizes
High throughput and stable production rate
Excellent cake washing and filtrate clarity
Excellent cake discharge
Minimal product contamination
In addition to our double-layer fabrics (SEFAR TETEX DLW) we also offer monofilament (SEFAR TETEX MONO) and multifilament fabrics (SEFAR TETEX MULTI) to ensure an optimal disc filter design.
With integrated backing cloth for excellent drainage and stability
For maximum permeability and optimal cleaning properties
For maximum particle retention, strength and cloth flexibility
Sefar controls every crucial production step from yarn production to the ready-to-use filters making possible a complete traceability of all critical parts.
Our unique market position in life science enables us to supply products to our customers that meet all required quality levels and compliances.
Sefar has perfected its manufacturing processes to meet the needs of the pharmaceutical industry. Our exclusive GMP compliant filter products are manufactured in our cleanroom following strict GMP guidelines.
GMP EC 2023/2006 or cGMP
FDA CFR 177