- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
Membrane and tensile fabric structures, kinetic folding and retractable canopies and structures, blinds, screens, and large awnings, etc.
Permanently UV-resistant and colorfast, durable, highly translucent, waterproof and weatherproof, dirt- and water-repellent, high functional and esthetic qualities thanks to optimized technical specifications for fabric manufacture and light transmission.
SEFAR Architecture TENARA Fabric enhances the beauty of a space while extending its use. The fabric made of strong ePTFE yarns and the unique, patented double-coated technology provide high light transmission, the flexibility and foldability of fabric and an extremely high durability.
Please find further details about SEFAR Tenara Fabrics.
SEFAR Architecture I/E-200-S fabrics are screen, uncoated, 200 cm wide, photometric fabrics, which are permanently UV-resistant and colorfast, weatherproof, dirt- and water repellent, have no absorption of moisture, low weight per square meter, high functional and aesthetic qualities thanks to optimized technical specifications for fabric manufacture and light transmission. Application areas are luminous ceilings and walls, ceiling awnings, lighting design, room dividers, acoustic awnings etc.
SEFAR Architecture – Tender documents
SEFAR Architecture – Brochures & Documents