- Local websites
Dear Business Partner
It is our top priority to serve you in the best possible way, despite the current turbulences with the Corona virus. I therefore want to give you an update on the status of the Sefar Group, which also includes Monosuisse.
• The Sefar Group complies to all the local regulations with respect to the containment of the Corona virus.
• We have taken additional internal precautions to assure the continuation of our production and the deliveries to you.
• All of our spinning and weaving plants worldwide are currently operating without limitations.
• There is a possibility of national restrictions in countries, where we operate our decentralized fabrication units. This may cause delays in fabricated items. For details, please contact your local Sefar subsidiary.
• Global limitations on freight capacity, in particular for air shipments, may also affect the delivery time.
Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the entire supply chain of our technical fabrics, from the yarn production at Monosuisse to the shipping of the fabrics or the finished articles. You are in good hands at Sefar.
Should your operation face any supply challenges where we might be able to help, please let us know. Your contact person is reachable at any time.
We will keep you updated on any changes affecting our delivery performance.
I wish you good health!
Membrane and tensile fabric structures, kinetic folding and retractable canopies and structures, blinds, screens, and large awnings, etc.
Permanently UV-resistant and colorfast, durable, highly translucent, waterproof and weatherproof, dirt- and water-repellent, high functional and esthetic qualities thanks to optimized technical specifications for fabric manufacture and light transmission.
SEFAR Architecture TENARA Fabric enhances the beauty of a space while extending its use. The fabric made of strong ePTFE yarns and the unique, patented double-coated technology provide high light transmission, the flexibility and foldability of fabric and an extremely high durability.
Please find further details about SEFAR Tenara Fabrics.
SEFAR Architecture I/E-200-S fabrics are screen, uncoated, 200 cm wide, photometric fabrics, which are permanently UV-resistant and colorfast, weatherproof, dirt- and water repellent, have no absorption of moisture, low weight per square meter, high functional and aesthetic qualities thanks to optimized technical specifications for fabric manufacture and light transmission. Application areas are luminous ceilings and walls, ceiling awnings, lighting design, room dividers, acoustic awnings etc.
SEFAR Architecture – Tender documents
SEFAR Architecture – Brochures & Documents