- Local websites
Dear Business Partners of the Sefar Group
We would like to inform you about the risk assessment of the delivery situation on the part of Sefar, regarding the Corona Virus:
• Sefar does not supply any articles fabricated in China to customers outside of China.
• Until further notice, Sefar has proactively issued a travel ban from and to China for all Sefar employees.
• Being a fully integrated supplier, Sefar controls and ensures the supply chain for the manufacturing of our technical fabrics, from yarn production to the shipping of the finished goods. The entire manufacturing chain takes place outside of China.
• The scope and duration of the measures initiated by the Chinese government, cannot currently be estimated by Sefar. It should however have a minimal effect on deliveries outside of China.
• Furthermore, please be informed that Sefar does not manufacture or trade in “Face Masks”. In the event you may have offers for such face masks from Turkey, kindly be aware that our affiliate company in Turkey operates under the name “Sefar Filtrasyon San. ve. Tic. Ltd. Sti.” only.
In fact, for many interior design applications, it’s not the light itself, but most often the systems and materials that accompany and interact with the light that produce the most comfortable and visually pleasing environments. Light diffusion is by far the most effective method through which this is accomplished.
Diffusion breaks straight beams of light from the source, scattering them in different directions and producing a glow, rather than a shine. Its purpose is to mimic soft natural light from the sun (diffused naturally by clouds and the atmosphere), eliminate harsh shadows, offer larger expanses of continuous lumination and ultimately improve aesthetics and occupant comfort.
It is important to understand that diffused light does not always mean less light. Most methods and degrees of light diffusion yield a bright and useful space, with less intensity – which means more comfort and a more pleasing, natural aesthetic. Contrast and uneven illumination are completely eliminated.
Providing all of these benefits and more, SEFAR LIGHTFRAME is a fabric framing system that superiorly diffuses light through wrinkle-free, high-quality architectural fabrics biaxially stretched over a light, modular frame.
LightFrame panels can be installed just 10 mm apart from one another, creating a seamless aesthetic and continuous illumination. The panels are mounted beneath either electric lighting fixtures or skylights in a manner similar to the installation of a drop ceiling. The result is artificial light or daylight beautifully diffused into the interior space.
Developed with extensive consultation from lighting specialists and polymer experts, SEFAR Architecture’s fabrics allow LightFrame to diffuse high levels of artificial light or daylight without color shift, making the system an all-inclusive solution. It provides light diffusion, acoustic improvement and the sensuous aesthetic of a fabric ceiling.
Diffused light is quality light. And with its wide variety of next-generation fabrics, unparalleled degrees of light transmission and seamless aesthetic, SEFAR LIGHTFRAME is quality design.